This Agreement is made between InsideTheMarket.com, MWG Investments LLC and you, the user, visitor, viewer and/or member of this site. We reserve the right at any time to change these terms and conditions of this agreement.
By using, viewing, visiting our site… and/or signing up to our service at InsideTheMarket.com, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You take 100% responsibility for your own trading and actions. Use of this site does not in any way hold InsideTheMarket.com, MWG Investments LLC or any of its employees/owner responsible for any risks, losses, damages or tax implications/costs that you may incur.
2. You will not disseminate, communicate or give out any of the information and data that we provide on this site in any form to anyone. The information in this site is for your own personal use only and is private in nature. We own the copyright and are the sole owners for and of everything that is on the site, posted on our social media (and elsewhere) or emailed out by us.
3. You are at least 21 years of age and/or of legal age and of sound mind to conduct financial transactions in your jurisdiction and are legally allowed to participate in, join and use a website like this.
4. You are the sole user for this account.
5. There is no refund of any sort for your payment nor are partial refunds or credits given out for any reason to include cancelling your membership during the term of your subscription/membership. You should put the cancellation request in at least 48 hours before your recurring payment is due to allow time for the system to process your cancellation request. To cancel your membership… login to your account, click the My Account link in the main navigation and then click the cancel link on the account page… which will take you to the cancel page, where you click the cancel button to finalize your cancellation request. Remember, it’s your responsibility to remember when your account will automatically renew.
6. You recognize, understand and accept the risks that are inherent in trading.
7. You are using money/capital that you can afford to lose.
8. We can cancel your account and/or stop service for any reason at any time.
9. You can only use the Free Trial one time.
10. We have the right to change our terms and pricing at any time.
11. If you post on the forum, community or comment anywhere on this site, you will post in a responsible and respectable way. Profane, racist, hateful and other such language will not be tolerated. We do NOT allow hyping/touting, flaming, spamming, bullying or any other similar behavior as well. We are not held responsible in any way for any posts made on our site or on our social media. If you notice something inappropriate is posted on our site or social media, please contact us
12. You are signing up with our service using your real name/identity and using a legitimate email address that is your own. You are properly representing who you really are, not mis-representing yourself and are using this site as a sole & legal person. You are allowed just one account with our service and site.
13. You are using your own authorized credit card, debit card or paypal account when purchasing anything from this site.
14. This site is informational only. We are a publisher of information and opinions. You understand that we are not brokers, licensed market professionals or giving specific advice for your personal & financial situation. We are not providing tax, accounting, legal or investment advice. We are providing information in a general way for the general population. It may or may not be appropriate for you. Please do your own due diligence. Trade at your own risk. There is a risk of complete loss (and then some) when trading in the markets. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
15. We typically will provide our services Monday through Friday morning (and not on Saturday and Sunday). We will not provide services on any U.S. federal holidays and/or when the U.S. markets are closed. We also are at liberty to take up to 30 days off every calendar year. Typically this is 2 weeks around Christmas through New Years… and a week mid year – often around July 4th as well as a week or so around Thanksgiving and a some time off for Easter too. Usually the markets have light volume and/or choppy around those times so trading isn’t all that great anyways. There is no compensation, credits or refunds given to people who have a membership during those times of no service as it’s built into the service already. Adjust your trading schedule and ITM subscriptions accordingly.
16. We do not automatically charge your credit card after your free trial as we do not ask for your credit card information when you sign up for the free trial.
17. If you do sign up after your free trial, your credit card that is attached to your account (once you provide the credit card information) will be automatically charged every 30 days for the Premium service until your cancel your account. By signing up with our Premium Service you are agreeing to these financial terms.
18. By using this service you are acknowledging that you have the capital to safely trade the markets and have the sophistication, experience and knowledge to do so as well. You are agreeing that trading in the markets that we cover is suitable and appropriate for you.
19. We are not soliciting you to place trades with or through us or our site, we are not representing a brokerage firm or any other financial institution. We are not offering financial management services or financial products and not guiding (directly or indirectly) your personal or business account in any way.
20. The site is not offering or soliciting anything other than access to our personal opinion and commentary (which is protected by the 1st amendment in the U.S. Constitution) that is provided on this site, on our social media, through our emails, advertisements, etc. And the offer and solicitation of the services provided by this site, social media, our advertisement, emails and in/with any other distribution methods are only for jurisdictions where this is legal and allowed… and is not contrary to the local laws and regulations of that jurisdiction.
21. We reserve the right to buy or sells shares of any company, options, futures contracts and forex pairs mentioned on our website, in our newsletter or any other distribution channel that we use.
22. Information contained in our report will contain “forward looking statements” as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Subscribers are cautioned not to place undue reliance upon these forward looking statements. These forward looking statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside of our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. Factors that could affect performance include, but are not limited to, those factors that are discussed in each profiled company’s most recent reports or registration statements filed with the SEC. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward looking statements included in the report and not place undue reliance upon such statements.
23. Testimonials are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons providing the testimonials, but facts stated in testimonials have not been independently audited or verified. Nor has there been any attempt to determine whether any testimonials are representative of the experiences of all persons using the methods described herein or to compare the experiences of the persons giving the testimonials after the testimonials were given. The average reader should not necessarily expect the same or similar results. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. No person was compensated for providing a testimonial.
24. We encourage you to invest carefully and read investment information available at the websites of the SEC
and/or the CFTC
25. You are responsible for your own account, your login information and any information that you provided to the site.
Please read our risk disclosure
as well. By signing up for this service, using this site or utilizing our Free Trial, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms on this page and the information that is on the risk disclosure page. Any violation of any of these terms could result in your account being terminated and possible legal action taken against you.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
InsideTheMarket.com cares about the privacy of each user of its Web site (“user” or “you”), including those who trust us enough to place orders. In order to protect the privacy of its users, InsideTheMarket.com has adopted the following policy:
I. General Information
When you use the Web site some basic general information is collected. This information is used to improve the Web site and make your use of the Web site as enjoyable and efficient as possible.
This general information is used internally in connection with InsideTheMarket.com’s business, including InsideTheMarket.com’s personal, marketing and advertising efforts. InsideTheMarket.com is owned by MWG Investments LLC, a company based in the United States.
II. Personal Information
When you set up an account on the Web site or purchase an item from the Web site, we collect personal information (which you provide) that may include your: (i) first and last name; (ii) billing address; (iii) shipping address; (iv) other shipping addresses; (v) email address; (vi) phone number; (viii) items purchased from us; and (ix) browsing, buying and selling patterns (collectively, “Personal Information”).
III. Use/Sharing of Personal Information
Your name, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card number(s) are used by InsideTheMarket.com in order to provide you with the services that you may purchase from us. We use your email address to provide you with information about those services including status, and we will send out emails, including newsletters, to people who have placed an order from us and have a membership.
Your phone number is used by InsideTheMarket.com only in the event that our customer service representatives need to contact you about an order you have placed and/or so we can text you service related information.
Personal Information is used internally in connection with InsideTheMarket.com’s business, including internal promotional, marketing and advertising efforts, in a manner which does not readily identify a user to any third party.
InsideTheMarket.com does not share with any third party any Personal Information that could readily identify any user. InsideTheMarket.com will not divulge any user’s credit card information to any third party (other than our credit card processor and merchant) without such user’s prior consent.
Credit Card Security
The Internet is a vast network of computers. Because the data passes from computer to computer, some Internet shoppers worry that unauthorized persons may intercept the data and gain access to credit card numbers. All credit card numbers we obtain from our customers are used solely for the purpose identified by the purchaser of our services. With the way our system is setup, we at InsideTheMarket.com do not see your credit card number as it is sent directly to the card processor through the system. Our site uses SSL/HTTPS security. If we do get a card from you over the phone or via email, that card number will be destroyed after 60 days. Taking the steps below will lower the chances of interception of your credit card number:
Limit your online shopping to Internet merchants with sites equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL prevents unauthorized people from intercepting your data. As you can see from the padlock above (where the URL is), we utilize SSL technology.
Use a current, up to date and modern browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome, that supports SSL. These browsers show a symbol in the status bar, such as a key or lock, when you are on a site that uses SSL. Most banks will cover the cost of fraud resulting from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability. Also make sure that you are using a modern and up to date computer (or mobile device) and that your computer (or mobile device) is free from viruses.
Credit card information collected by InsideTheMarket.com is encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over the Internet.
IV. Preventing the Use of Personal Information
If you would like to make sure that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties, just use the Contact Us form with a message that states, “Do not share personal information” in the subject field. Please provide your name, address and current email address in the message. If you do not want to receive promotional emails about InsideTheMarket.com, please use the Contact Us form with a message that states, “Do not share personal information” in the subject field. Please provide your name, address and current email address in the message.
Another way to let us know you do not want InsideTheMarket.com to share any of your Personal Information with third parties is to “opt out” when setting up your account. When providing your account information, simply uncheck the box on the notice that asks whether you would like to receive email updates about our new features, services and special offers, and we will not share your Personal Information with any third party, nor will we send you any promotional information via email.
Any existing subscriber can opt out of any of our marketing email campaigns that may exist by sending us an email requesting that we eliminate your email address from any further marketing correspondence.
V. Collecting Information From Children Younger than 13
InsideTheMarket.com does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children younger than 13 years of age without obtaining verifiable parental consent. You must be 21 or older to use this site.
InsideTheMarket.com wants you to be aware that when you click on links (including advertising banners), which take you to third-party Web sites, you will be subject to such third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, InsideTheMarket.com expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including without limitation actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
to see our full policy on cookies.
Our Privacy and Child Protection Policy is subject to change. In the event of any change, we will provide notice of such change on this page.
If you have questions about this Privacy and Child Protection Policy, or believe that InsideTheMarket.com has acted inconsistently with this statement, please contact us
All material on this website and in the daily report(s) or in any other item that we disseminate in any form or media are protected by the United States copyright laws. You may not reproduce, post or transmit in anyway or any part of our material without prior written notatized consent of InsideTheMarket.com. All rights reserved.
If you don’t agree with all of these terms and policies, please exit this site immediately. By continuing to use and/or view this site and/or the information contained within and/or the information that we disseminate via social media, emails, etc., you are acknowledging that you read the risk disclosure
page and this page… and consent and agree with both pages and accept responsibility of your actions and agree to these terms and policies.
This page was last updated: August 23rd, 2019