TERMS OF SERVICE
By signing up to our service at InsideTheMarket.com, you are agreeing to the following:
1. You take 100% responsibility for your own trading and actions. Use of this site does not in any way hold InsideTheMarket.com, MWG Investments LLC or any of its employees/owner responsible for any risks, losses, damages or tax implications/costs that you may incur.
2. You will not disseminate, communicate or give out any of the information and data that we provide on this site in any form to anyone. The information in this site is for your own personal use only and is private in nature. We own the copyright and are the sole owners for and of everything that is on the site, posted on our social media (and elsewhere) or emailed out by us.
3. You are at least 18 years of age and/or of legal age and of sound mind to conduct financial transactions in your jurisdiction and are legally allowed to participate in, join and use a website like this.
4. You are the sole user for this account.
5. There is no refund of any sort for your payment nor are partial credits given out for any reason to include cancelling your membership in the middle of the term.
6. You recognize, understand and accept the risks that are inherent in trading.
7. You are using money/capital that you can afford to lose.
8. We can cancel your account and/or stop service for any reason at any time.
9. You can only use the Free Trial one time.
10. We have the right to change our terms and pricing at any time.
11. If you post on the forum, community or comment anywhere on this site, you will post in a responsible and respectable way. Profane, racist, hateful and other such language will not be tolerated. We do NOT allow hyping/touting, flaming, spamming, bullying or any other similar behavior as well. We are not held responsible in any way for any posts made on our site. If you notice something inappropriate is posted on our site, please contact us.
12. You are signing up with our service using your real name/identity and using a legitimate email address that is your own. You are properly representing who you really are, not mis-representing yourself and are using this site as a sole & legal person. You are allowed just one account with our service and site.
13. You are using your own authorized credit card, debit card or paypal account when purchasing anything from this site.
14. This site is informational only. You understand that we are not brokers, licensed market professionals or giving specific advice for your personal & financial situation. We are providing information in a general way for the general population. It may or may not be appropriate for you. Please do your own due diligence. Trade at your own risk. There is a risk of complete loss (and then some) when trading in the markets.
Please read our risk disclosure as well. By signing up for this service, using this site or utilizing our Free Trial, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms on this page and the information that is on the risk disclosure page. Any violation of any of these terms could result in your account being terminated and possible legal action taken against you.
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
InsideTheMarket.com cares about the privacy of each user of its Web site (“user” or “you”), including those who trust us enough to place orders. In order to protect the privacy of its users, InsideTheMarket.com has adopted the following policy:
I. General Information
When you use the Web site some basic general information is collected. This information is used to improve the Web site and make your use of the Web site as enjoyable and efficient as possible.
This general information is used internally in connection with InsideTheMarket.com’s business, including InsideTheMarket.com’s personal, marketing and advertising efforts. InsideTheMarket.com is owned by MWG Investments LLC, a company based in the United States.
II. Personal Information
When you set up an account on the Web site or purchase an item from the Web site, we collect personal information (which you provide) that may include your: (i) first and last name; (ii) billing address; (iii) shipping address; (iv) other shipping addresses; (v) email address; (vi) phone number; (viii) items purchased from us; and (ix) browsing, buying and selling patterns (collectively, “Personal Information”).
III. Use/Sharing of Personal Information
Your name, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card number(s) are used by InsideTheMarket.com in order to provide you with the services that you may purchase from us. We use your email address to provide you with information about those services including status, and we will send out emails, including newsletters, to people who have placed an order from us and have a membership.
Your phone number is used by InsideTheMarket.com only in the event that our customer service representatives need to contact you about an order you have placed.
Personal Information is used internally in connection with InsideTheMarket.com’s business, including internal promotional, marketing and advertising efforts, in a manner which does not readily identify a user to any third party.
InsideTheMarket.com does not share with any third party any Personal Information that could readily identify any user. InsideTheMarket.com will not divulge any user’s credit card information to any third party without such user’s prior consent.
Credit Card Security
The Internet is a vast network of computers. Because the data passes from computer to computer, some Internet shoppers worry that unauthorized persons may intercept the data and gain access to credit card numbers. All credit card numbers we obtain from our customers are used solely for the purpose identified by the purchaser of our services. With the way our system is setup, we at InsideTheMarket.com do not see your credit card number as it is sent directly to the card processor through the system. Our site uses SSL/HTTPS security. If we do get a card from you over the phone or via email, that card number will be destroyed after 60 days. Taking the steps below will lower the chances of interception of your credit card number:
Limit your online shopping to Internet merchants with sites equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL prevents unauthorized people from intercepting your data. As you can see from the padlock above (where the URL is), we utilize SSL technology.
Use a current, up to date and modern browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome, that supports SSL. These browsers show a symbol in the status bar, such as a key or lock, when you are on a site that uses SSL. Most banks will cover the cost of fraud resulting from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability. Also make sure that you are using a modern and up to date computer (or mobile device) and that your computer (or mobile device) is free from viruses.
Credit card information collected by InsideTheMarket.com is encrypted through Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over the Internet.
IV. Preventing the Use of Personal Information
If you would like to make sure that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties, just use the Contact Us form with a message that states, “Do not share personal information” in the subject field. Please provide your name, address and current email address in the message. If you do not want to receive promotional emails about InsideTheMarket.com, please use the Contact Us form with a message that states, “Do not share personal information” in the subject field. Please provide your name, address and current email address in the message.
Another way to let us know you do not want InsideTheMarket.com to share any of your Personal Information with third parties is to “opt out” when setting up your account. When providing your account information, simply uncheck the box on the notice that asks whether you would like to receive email updates about our new features, services and special offers, and we will not share your Personal Information with any third party, nor will we send you any promotional information via email.
Any existing subscriber can opt out of any of our marketing email campaigns that may exist by sending us an email requesting that we eliminate your email address from any further marketing correspondence.
V. Collecting Information From Children Younger than 13
InsideTheMarket.com does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children younger than 13 years of age without obtaining verifiable parental consent. You must be 18 or older to use this site.
InsideTheMarket.com wants you to be aware that when you click on links (including advertising banners), which take you to third-party Web sites, you will be subject to such third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, InsideTheMarket.com expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including without limitation actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
Our Privacy and Child Protection Policy is subject to change. In the event of any change, we will provide notice of such change on this page.
If you have questions about this Privacy and Child Protection Policy, or believe that InsideTheMarket.com has acted inconsistently with this statement, please contact us.
All material on this website and in the daily report or in any other item that we disseminate in any form or media are protected by the United States copyright laws. You may not reproduce, post or transmit in anyway or any part of our material without prior written notatized consent of InsideTheMarket.com. All rights reserved.
We typically will provide our services Monday through Friday, although Friday’s will often be half days only as we find Friday afternoons to be sluggish and/or choppy. We will not provide services on any U.S. federal holidays and/or when the U.S. markets are closed. We also are at liberty to take up to 4 weeks off every calendar year. Typically this is 2 weeks around Christmas and a week mid year – often around July 4th.
This page was last updated: August 8th, 2017